Coordinating with Airlines and Physicians, repatriation on commercial airlines can be an option in many cases.
If ill or injured while away from home, we can provide you airline repatriation with a Flight Registered Nurse or team. Let us work out the details for you!
Every Detail Carefully Reviewed & Planned
- Our Nurse case managers & nurse escort will collaborate with and review the complete medical notes as provided by sending physicians & hospital
- Book airline tickets with the best routing and aircraft available for comfort and care of client
- Facilitate medical clearance for patient including all connecting flights
- Provide approved oxygen concentrators or other medical equipment for the client as required
- Carry a medical supplies & equipment bag on all medical missions
- Facilitate all transportation necessary on the ground whether by ambulance, limo or taxi and of course wheelchairs at all airports!
- Confirm receiving facility and physician
- Confirm all travel documents are in place
- Family always remains a part of the medical flight planning team
Our Airline Medical Escorts & Teams:
Are healthcare professionals with many years of experience and skills in a clinical setting
- Have extensive education & training in Air Medical Care & Flight Safety
- Have obtained a high level of security screening for International travel
- Are familiar with appropriate subtleties of International culture, ethics & country access requirements
- Are In good standing with their nursing regulatory body
- Our flight nurses have a vast knowledge in various specialties and are chosen specifically to match the patient’s needs
- Current immunization
The RN escort will:
- Complete a preflight & post flight assessment of the patient
- Continue to monitor on route, provide care, document and complete reports
- Continuity of Competent Care & Confidentiality is maintained during medical flights
Did You Know ? Our Registered Nurse Medical Escorts history goes back to 1991 traveling the globe. Which has included an around the world flight, flights from the most southerly city on the globe and to flights above the Artic circle.