Whether it’s International or Domestic, with just one call we can begin the process of managing every detail.
Our Global Network of healthcare and medical flight services is available to:
- problem solve difficult situations for hospitals, individuals, government agencies, businesses and insurers.
- manage country specific travel intricacies and liaise with licensed support provider services
- provide access to funding sources for our clients, as necessary
- facilitate airline medical clearance and travel documents for air ambulance flights
- arrange a receiving physician and hospital bed globally
Collaborate with our healthcare professionals:
- to ensure the appropriate medical flight is arranged
- along with facilitating communication between sending & receiving physicians and hospitals even across time zones safely secure sensitive medical data in our HIPPA compliant electronic medical records system.
We are an ISO certified company…What does it mean to be ISO certified?
ISO 9001 is a quality management system that can be integrated into any organization. It is focused on ensuring a consistent level of quality to its customers by having well defined and regularly reviewed processes and procedures.
As an ISO 9001 – 2008 Registered Company since 2003, we have the benefit of global management experience and best practice standards.
Our case managers are Canadian registered nurses with more than 25 years experience each in the global medical flight field.
- trained flight nurses & aviation safety educators
- global travel specialists
- hospital & flight experience in emergency care, critical care, palliative care, psychiatry, pediatrics, trauma and other specialties
- nurses in good standing with their regulatory body
Our case managers have the knowledge to comfortably discuss your flight medical needs and problem solve difficult cases for medical flights.
Our three step process covers every detail and keeps our client informed of progress and changes every step of the way:
|First Step: Written Quote
The following data will be required:
|Second Step: Quote Acceptance
Following acceptance of quote:
|Third Step: Arrangements
Arrangements will be made: