Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics and Respiratory Therapists (part-time / casual)
Working from Angels of Flight base in Peterborough, ON Canada.
Requirements Include (but are not limited to) the following:
- current registration in good standing with your Provincial Regulatory body
- Nurses must be registered with the College of Nurses
- RT’s must be registered with the College of Respiratory Therapists
- minimum 5-years clinical practice in the healthcare field
- willing to obtain a police records check and vulnerable sector check
- flexibility to travel several days for commercial flights
- desire to provide in-flight patient care management in an aeromedical environment globally
- current passport
Please send resumes with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
1. Registered Nurses with a current Certificate of Competence, ability to work independently, flexibility to travel, committed to education and training programs, current passport, no criminal record, and a minimum of 8 years specialty experience in nursing.
2. Registered Respiratory Therapist – as above (no available openings at present)
3. Both skilled and highly motivated Sales persons and HALO MEDCARD affiliates throughout Canada. (email for information)
4. Office staff, RN Case Managers and support staff as required. (no openings currently)