Whether it’s International or Domestic, with just one call we can begin the process of managing every detail.
Our Global Network of healthcare and medical flight services is available to:
- problem solve difficult situations for hospitals, individuals, government agencies, businesses and insurers.
- manage country specific travel intricacies and liaise with licensed support provider services
- provide access to funding sources for our clients, as necessary
- facilitate airline medical clearance and travel documents for air ambulance flights
- arrange a receiving physician and hospital bed globally
Collaborate with our healthcare professionals:
- to ensure the appropriate medical flight is arranged
- along with facilitating communication between sending & receiving physicians and hospitals even across time zones safely secure sensitive medical data in our HIPPA compliant electronic medical records system.
We are an ISO certified company…What does it mean to be ISO certified?
ISO 9001 is a quality management system that can be integrated into any organization. It is focused on ensuring a consistent level of quality to its customers by having well defined and regularly reviewed processes and procedures.
As an ISO 9001–2015 Registered Company, we have the benefit of global management experience and best practice standards.
Our three-step process covers every detail and keeps our client informed of progress and changes every step of the way:
The following data will be required:
- location of patient
- release of information agreement
- patient’s current medical condition
- urgency of travel
- contact information
Following acceptance of quote:
- the patient/representative will be provided with a written proposal
- the financially responsible person signs payment authorization and we proceed to the next step
Arrangements will be made:
- medical flight plans are coordinated
- air ambulance → appropriate medical team & support services booked
- all medical clearances obtained and travel documents reviewed
- airline tickets purchased for patient, nurse/medical team & family (as required)
- commercial airline → obtain approved medical equipment
- appropriate ground transportation arranged to/from airports
- itinerary provided to all concerned parties
- updates communicated during the entire transfer process.